Tuesday, March 27, 2012

It's been a PB kind of week


While I really like Pottery Barn and Pottery Barn Kids style and products we normally don't do a ton of shopping there.  We did get a lot of C's nursery from PBK but we I really try to control myself.  However, C has gotten two bigger PRK goodies in the past week and I just had to share some pictures because she is loving these two purchases.

I had to run to Keystone mall last week (which I usually try to avoid) and while I was there I decided to check PBK for a night light that can be put on a dresser because Carolyn has become OBSESSED with unplugging it and putting it in her mouth and she freaks out if she doesn't have it...  so anyway...  while we were in the store I noticed that it was their floor sample sale and I thought I would let Carolyn play with the play kitchens for a few minutes before putting her in her stroller where she would inevitably scream.  Long story short...  we took the miniature play kitchen home.  She loved it, I texted an adorable picture of her to Jesse playing with it along with a caption reading "Daddy, can I get it?", I pondered over the purchase and even went to Nordstrom to pick up some make-up, swung back into PBK, let her play with it again, talked to Jesse, and before I knew it I was loading up the play kitchen in the back of the Murano.  After lunch with Jesse I put Carolyn in her crib while I unloaded the deceivingly heavy play kitchen and the look of shock on her face when I brought it in her room was one of complete confusion and excitement all at the same time.










Ok, second purchase.  We had been planning to buy C a PBK chair for a while and after waiting for a good deal the time came to order it already.  It came yesterday and I think the pictures tell the rest of the story.



C has turned into quite the little climber....

She NEVER sits still...  this chair seems to have changed that for at least a few minutes at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment