Saturday, December 10, 2011

Carolyn is 10 months!


Carolyn wants to check in and let you know the latest and greatest on her last month! Here's the update!

Height and Weight:  Still measuring at 29.5 inches and about 22 pounds.  (still in the 90th percentile)

Sleep: Still sleeping anywhere from 10-11 hours at night and napping twice a day for 1.5 - 2 hours each nap (except for day care days- there is just too much going on for sleeping!) I have also learned how to pound on the wall when I have decided it's time to get up much to my parents chagrin.

Food: I still like my bottle but I am practicing with the sippy cup.  I have also started holding my bottle and I don't like being fed at all so I make mom and dad feed me things I can eat on my own. 

Moving and Shaking: I am furniture surfing and starting to take some timid steps.  I have also had a few seconds of standing on my own before falling down. 

Playing: I like banging things together these days.  

What I've been up to: I attended my first wedding, got my first hair cut, and also was in my first Christmas pageant! 

Talking: I have taken the art of screaming to a whole new level that my parents don't really appreciate and I like to call everyone and everything a "dog".  

Here are some pictures from the last month!



 Sporting the pumpkin hat



Practicing my new favorite trick of rubbing food in my hair. 


My first haircut! 


 First wedding!


Mom and dad don't know how I got my pants off on my own.
 That's me in the back seat with my friend Lidia during our Holiday Pageant for daycare!

No comments:

Post a Comment