Thursday, January 20, 2011
Waiting is hard to do....
As I impatiently wait to go into labor so that we can meet this little bundle of joy that Jesse and I have been preparing to meet for the last +9 months, I have had a lot of time on my hands. So, I decided that since so many of our family and friends are far away from Indiana in more exotic places (like Scotland, Hawaii, Arizona, and the list goes on and on) that it may be nice for those who want to keep updated on the new adventures we will be embarking on to have a way to do that. I will in no way be offended if you don't care to follow but I thought it would be nice to give everyone the option! So I will be updating this, hopefully regularly, for those who want to follow the life and happenings of the Noneman family, especially the newest addition (should she ever choose to arrive!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The room looks great!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you created this blog! Being so far away won't be easy but we are so thankful there are many ways to keep in touch. You are in our thoughts and prayers daily as you await the special Little One. We are so eager to hold her. Blessings and more blessings are in store for you and Jesse ... not to mention the grandparents :)
ReplyDeleteTonight we hold you close in our thoughts and prayers. Love, Mom and Grandma :)
ReplyDelete